Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Labradorite Chips Wrapped Copper Bracelet....





By the end of this week, my Etsy shop will be open, & it will have three new pieces displayed... One of them being the Copper bangle, wrapped in Labradorite natural gemstone chips, that I completed late last night, or very early in the morning, however you want to look at it... Once I have all three finished, they will be going directly up onto Etsy.com... My plans are to work on 2-3 pieces a month, until there's a certain amount of pieces instock, then i'll stay at that stocking number & just re-stock when something is no longer available... I haven't decided yet if there will be, just, specialty pieces, or if I will keep up inventory of the pieces instock.. This will depend on the sales... I've posted some pics of the finished bangle, i'm still working on photography, lighting, & prop positioning, some things have looked great & others not so much, so I hope this issue resolves itself soon.... Just might have to start rummage saleing to find the right props...

No comments:

Post a Comment