Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Etsy Shoppe's Pennyworth & some....

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was extended to yesterday(which is monday for me), there were just one too many things that I had to get done, & organized before I could return to the week... We went & seen the Hunger Games on Saturday, it was Great, I thought that it stuck to the book very well, & my husband is excited about going to see it again... Well, since I took yesterday to inventory some things, I also opened a new section on COotC's Etsy Shop page called, the Pennyworth... It will have some less exspensive pieces in it for a flate cost of $12 & under, which includes standard only S&H, for both US & International orders... I'm hoping the pieces in there will be to everyone's liking, & if there's something anyone would like to see, just let me know & we'll do our best to provide it as close as possible... In the next month or so you'll also begin to see more than just jewelry in the Etsy shop, so I hope everyone takes the time to check them out, & give some feedback on what you see... The rest of this week, & into the weekend is busy for me, so apologies ahead of time if our posts are belated... Everyone have a wonderful rest of the week.... -Misty@COotC....

No comments:

Post a Comment